Kedarnath is one of the most celebrated sacred shrines of Lord Shiva. Taking the Kedarnath Tour package from Ahmedabad not only leads you to the holy temple. It also brings you a lot of peace and sanctity along the way. Travel always brings in that extra punch of power and refreshing spirits.
When you find yourself in dark despair, take a trip. When you see nothing is working your way, take a trip to a holy shrine of Lord Shiva. This not only brings in peace but the sought answers as well. On this trip with Backpacker india , you are guaranteed the times of your lifetime. You’ll get back home with a heart filled with love and divine blessings. Traveling no doubt brings you closer to nature as well. The beautiful hills of Uttarakhand and the snow-covered mountains at Kedarnath are ready to embrace you with open arms. You may also check the Badrinath package along with the Kedarnath tour from Ahmedabad.
Special Points To Visit Kedarnath Tour Package From Ahmedabad
- Snow-capped mountains in Uttarakhand beckon you
- Explore the exciting yatra at the luxurious property
- A holy dip on the Ganges and a visit to Kedarnath Dham are sure to reset the karmic connection
- Convenient transfers and treks around the vicinity allow you to soak in the beauty of the lush green woods and the skies
Kedarnath Tour Package From Ahmedabad Itinerary
1Day 1: Ahmedabad- Delhi- Haridwar
Board the flight or train from Ahmedabad to reach Delhi. Post arriving in Delhi, you will be transferred to Haridwar. Welcome to the holy abode of the Gods at Haridwar. Check-in at the hotel with requisite formalities. After freshening up, it’s time to head for the world-famous Ganga Aarti at Har-ki-Pauri. Soak in the pious beauty of the flowing Ganges amidst chiming conch shells and witness a grand-lit spectacle. Return to the hotel, enjoy a scrumptious dinner and a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 2: Haridwar- Guptkashi
After the morning breakfast, head out for your journey to Guptkashi via Devprayag and Rudraprayag. On your way, capture the beautifully flowing Mandakini River at Tilwara and visit the famous Narishwar temple at Guptkashi. Upon arriving, check in at the hotel and enjoy a refreshing stay at the hotel with a hearty dinner.
Day 3: Guptkashi- Kedarnath Dham- Guptkashi
Wake up to a beautiful morning and begin the next lap of your spiritual journey in Uttarakhand. Get ready to visit the four holy shrines of the hills, which first takes you on a ride toward Gaurikund. From here, you can easily reach Kedarnath Dham via Pony/ Doli/ Helicopter/ etc. In the morning, you’ll be transferred to one of the three helipads– Phata/ Sitapur/ Sersi helipad, and Guptkashi. After the darshan, you’ll be dropped back at the hotel. Those of you who wish to trek to Kedarnath; can begin from Sonprayag and may hire a local jeep to Gaurikund and cover another 17km trek to Kedarnath temple. Follow the same route on your return journey via trek. Later, you’ll return to the hotel with a designated driver, and enjoy a relaxing meal at the hotel for an overnight stay.Kedarnath Tour package from Ahmedabad
Day 4: Guptkashi- Haridwar
Day 4 begins with a hearty breakfast at the hotel, followed by a drive back to Haridwar. On the way, you’ll be visiting the major attractions of Rishikesh- Ram Jhula and Lakshman Jhula. You may also indulge in adventure activities at your expense at Rishikesh. After an exhausting day, you’ll be relaxing at the hotel with a delectable dinner.
Day 5: Haridwar- Delhi- Ahmedabad
The day begins in Haridwar. After taking breakfast and furnishing all check-out formalities, it’s time for a return journey to our homes. You will be driven back to Delhi and thereafter may board the train or flight for Ahmedabad, as per your travel preferences.
- Mansa Devi temple– Soak in the breathtaking view on the way to Mansa Devi temple via cable car and reach the most sought-after pilgrimage in Haridwar.
- Bara Bazaar– Located on the railway road, Bara bazaar is famous for being a shopping hub in this bustling religious city of Haridwar.
- Har ki Pauri Ghat– This holy bank of river Ganga is the most popular among the different ghats in Haridwar for taking a dip in the Ganges and also witnessing Ganga aarti.
- Ganga Aarti– An enthralling sight for a divine seeker, Ganga aarti brings you closer to the lord amidst the busting conch shells and chiming bells at the Ganga ghat.
- Sapt Rishi ashram– When in Haridwar, must visit the Sapt-rishi ashram, that’s 5km away from the city. Experience the old-world charm at this renowned Sanskrit learning center.
- Lakshman Jhula and Ram Jhula– These suspended bridges are a few of the architectural wonders to witness when in Rishikesh. They hold deep mythological strands rooted in Hinduism.
- Gauri Kund- It is a trekking route to Kedarnath, famous among adventure-seeking devotees.
- Bhairavath Temple– It is dedicated to Lord Bhairav, situated at the hilltop at a distance of 500 meters from Kedarnath Dham.
- Rudraprayag– It is one of the Panch-Prayag of Alaknanda River, the point of confluence of river Alaknanda and river Mandakini. Kedarnath Tour package from Ahmedabad
- Temple hopping
- Exploring delectable authentic cuisine
- Rejuvenating Meditation sessions at the Ganga Ghats
- Capturing architectural wonders
- Adventure sports
- Double sharing rooms
- All meals
- Pickup and drop facilities
- Parking and toll charges
- All State Entry Taxes and Driver’s allowance
- A bottle of water per person every day
- Air/ rail fare
- Personal expenses
- Laundry, telephone charges, etc
- Adventure and sports activities
- Helicopter/ Pony/ Doli charges
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘Package inclusions’ list above
Things To Carry:
- Original ID proof
- Medical certificates with an approval stamp from a medical practitioner for Trek
- Comfortable clothing
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Wearable shoes or footwear
- Emergency medicines, if needed
- Extra batteries
- Snacks and dry fruits
- Water bottle
- Trekking shoes
- First Aid kit
- UV-protected sunglasses
- Grooming and Vanity box
- All pilgrims should proceed for yatra after a thorough health check-up
- People with pre-existing illness records should carry adequate supplies of prescribed medicines
- Senior citizens and COVID sufferers in the past should consider postponing or not undertaking the pilgrimage
- Avoid consumption of alcohol, and other drugs and refrain from smoking
- Avoid strenuous exercises at high altitude
- Keep yourself hydrated and avoid traveling empty stomach
- Take frequent breaks during trekking/ walking
- In case of any medical emergency such as headache, dizziness, drowsiness, chest tightness, nausea, vomiting, coughing, fast breathing, or increased heart rate; contact the travel manager immediately Kedarnath Tour package from Ahmedabad
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is ATM facility available in Haridwar?
There are numerous ATMs at various places spread across the city of Haridwar to cater to your financial emergencies.
- Is swimming allowed in the Ganges?
Yes, taking a dip in the holy river is a must-do activity. Yet, it is advised not to venture deep into the waters. Kedarnath Tour package from Ahmedabad
- Is it safe to travel to Kedarnath?
Yes, it is completely safe. Avoid traveling during monsoon season due to unprecedented landslides and road blockages
- Where to book a helicopter for Kedarnath?
In places namely Phata, Guptkashi, Gaurikund, Sitapur, and Sersi- you can easily access heli services to Kedarnath or else directly book them on the government website https://heliservices.uk.gov.in/
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is ATM facility available in Haridwar?
There are numerous ATMs at various places spread across the city of Haridwar to cater to your financial emergencies.Is swimming allowed in the Ganges? Kedarnath Tour package from Ahmedabad
Yes, taking a dip in the holy river is a must-do activity. Yet, it is advised not to venture deep into the waters.Is it safe to travel to Kedarnath?
Yes, it is completely safe. Avoid traveling during monsoon season due to unprecedented landslides and road blockagesWhere to book a helicopter for Kedarnath?
In places namely Phata, Guptkashi, Gaurikund, Sitapur, and Sersi- you can easily access heli services to Kedarnath or else directly book them on the government website https://heliservices.uk.gov.in/ Kedarnath Tour package from Ahmedabad