Amarnath Yatra Package from Delhi
Amarnath Yatra Package From Delhi
Amarnath Yatra Package From Delhi Overview
About the Amarnath Yatra Package from Delhi:
Embark this tour to Amarnath from Srinagar to Sonamarg, eye catching the scenic views throughout the journey. Enjoy white water river rafting here and take a horse ride to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year in Sonamarg. Beginning the Amarnath Yatra which is one of the most famous pilgrimage destinations of India by reaching the Baltal, the base camp of this Yatra.
A 14km trek which can be covered by trekking or ride in a palanquin or on a pony. Experience the holy and divine culture on reaching the top and have amazing darshan. Srinagar, one of the most popular tourist destinations is also covered in this trip. Visit the famous tourist spots such as Shalimar Garden, Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden, Nishant Bagh as well as explore the local market for Kashmiri shawls, carpets, handicrafts and much more.
Inclusions for Amarnath Yatra Package from Delhi:
- Comfortable and sanitized vehicle (Sedan/ SUV depending on group size) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Toll tax and parking.
- Driver Allowance.
- Accommodation in Standard, Deluxe, and Luxury Properties.
- Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) at all hotels as per itinerary.
- Experienced Driver cum Guide.
How To Reach:
You can reach Srinagar by Air, Road, and Railways. Srinagar International Airport is the nearest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to major cities of India. The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which also has trained connectivity all over India. You can reach Srinagar by road by taking buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi, and Pahalgam.
Bacpacker india Recommended:
- Enjoy the famous Shikara ride, a traditional wooden boat along with an evening view at Dal Lake in Srinagar.
- Experience a horse ride to the Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains throughout the year in Sonamarg.
- Immerse yourself in the local culture as you photograph yourself in Kashmiri outfits.
- Visit Amarnath Temple via trekking, riding on a pony or palanquin gives you an unforgettable experience for lifetime.
- Explore the local market for Kashmiri shawls, carpets, handicrafts and much more in Srinagar
₹15,500 / per person
₹15,500 / per person
- TRAVEL TIPS -
NEED TRAVEL RELATED TIPS & INFORMATION
Tell us the story and your desires and we plan the perfect package that suits your needs.
All you need to do is to sit back and pack your bags.
₹29,500 / per person
OTHER TRAVEL PACKAGES
Now you already know, that we have a lot to offer. We just need your trust and time