Hampta Pass Trek With ChandraTaal
Hampta Pass Trek From Delhi
Hampta Pass Trek
If you’re someone who loves being close to nature, it’s the perfect time to trek in Hampta Pass. Every few hours, landscapes on the trail change dramatically, and there are no dangerous areas on the trail.
Travel through lush green meadows and experience breathtaking views of snowy mountains while trekking to Hampta Pass at a moderate elevation of 14,000 feet in Lahaul’s Chandra Valley and the Kullu Valley of Himachal Pradesh, India.
The entire trail is dotted with natural beauty, including beautiful wildflower meadows, ravishing rivers, towering mountain ranges, and lush green valleys.
This demanding trek is one of the most captivating in the Himalayas because of its variety in landscapes and species of wildlife.
Trekkers often cry out in happiness while walking through the valley studded with colorful flowers and surrounded by majestic mountains towering over 6000 meters.
Although this hike is relatively straightforward, the natural beauty of Hampta Pass makes up for any lack of excitement.
You’ll be surprised by every turn and curve in the path, as well as how thrilling it is to climb to Hampta Pass, For trekkers,
In late june to september there’s unfolding season and the entire panoramic view gets indeed beautiful with unheroic and grandiloquent flowers that dance to winds as they pass through the denes.
The blue water flowing from the melting glaciers is so transparent that you can see indeed the smallest pebble rolling in the swash.
One can complete this 35 km journey in 4 nights 5 days passing through the popular chandratal lake.
Chandratal lake is also a notorious journey destination in itself.
Chandratal is positioned at an altitude of 14,000 ft and exhibits several tones of blue colour.
During the ultimate part of this journey, as you drive from Chhatru to Manali in lahaul valley, you’ll cross the Atal tunnle which remains snow bound all time round. hampta pass trek cost
Hampta Pass Treks weather conditions No wonder makes Hampta Pass as one of the stylish Himalayan Trek that you can wrap up within a week.
Manali serves as the starting point of this amazing journey which goes through colorful places in the region. hampta pass trek cost
The trail starts by crossing Jobra, a lush green vale with a thick timber cover. A small hamet called ‘ Chikka ’ will be your first rest point on the Hampta Pass journey.
Beyond Chikka, the journey enters a scenicvalley called Balu Ka Ghera where it feels as if one has entered into shadows.
As you cross the Hampta swash to head towards the Hampta Pass, you’ll get a regard of Deo Tibba peak from the trail. Pedestrians get amazed by the majestic views that they get after reaching the top of Hampta Pass.
Best time to visit Hampta Pass trek
- The ideal time to visit Hampta Pass is June- September,
when the temperature is likely to stay between 12 and 21 °C during the day and drop to nearly-10 °C in the late gloamings, but with the perfect downtime gear and the spirit of a rambler,
there seems to be no profound demand for any mountaineering experience to get through this bone. still, hampta pass trek best time
if you ’re habituated to the shifting rainfall conditions and the extreme cold wave and see the snow in its colourful affable tinges, also post August- September should n’t be too tedious moreover.
Why to do Hampta Pass trek:-
- Awful Flora and Fauna You’re treated to a unique variety of fantastic mountain flowers and wildflowers each through the journey.
- Myriad tinges of wildflowers in red, white, blue, unheroic, pink, orange and lavender scattered across the extensive terrain make for a picture straight out of a storybook.
- These beautiful flowers embellish the geography, the potent jewels standing against the background of delicate flowers make for a unique sight. hampta pass route
- Dwarf rhododendrons lining the mooching timber trails cast a enough sanguine- pink tinge on the geography.
- You encounter shepherd tykes , lamb, various Himalayan catcalls like white- limited redstart and effervescing thrushes that inhabit the alpine timbers.
- The thick timbers of pinewood, altitudinous Deodar trees, maple trees, tableware birch, toss and potent oak pave way for bitsy meadows and campaigns snuggled between the colossal mountains.
- After savoring the stirring views of the lush green Kullu denes, the crisp contrary thirsty geography of Lahaul and Spiti dotted with the meager foliage smacks you in your face.
- Fascinating Terrain The journey is an intriguing blend of discreet hairpin bends, gradationally ascends, steep hikes, challenging descends covering through the beautiful Himalayan geography. Hampta Pass Trek
- You trip through timber trails, green meadows, flat champaigns and walk over huge gobbets of jewels, boulders, moraines and on long patches of ice and snow. Hampta Pass Trek
Peaks Visible from Hampta Pass
Spectacular Himalayan Ranges Massive Pir Panjal Range, mountains of the Dhauladhar Range, creepy mountains of Lahaul and Spiti take you on a wholesome passage around the mammoth Himalayas. Hampta Pass Trek
The view of the snow- clad peaks of Deo Tibba, Mount Indrasen and it’s glaciers from the top of the Hampta Pass is surreal. Water sluice passing Crossing the mountain streams through rustic islands, monuments, and boulders, or by jumping over the jewels is a potent experience of Hampta Pass journey. Hampta Pass Trek
Stream crossing through icy cold waters is one of the most thrilling gests of Hampta Pass Trek but it can really get tricky.
At times the swash bed has big jewels and needs careful maneuvering. numerous times you have to navigate when the water is low and currents are weak. recollections of crossing these adrenaline- pumping aqueducts are bound to excite you throughout your life. Hampta Pass Trek
Chandratal lake which means the moon lake is an absolutely stunning piece of phenomenon created by nature.
Visiting this high altitude alpine lake perched at a height of, 110 bases( literally half the height of Mount Everest) is an absolute must-have. The lake can fluently be touted as the soul and the spirit of the Hampta Pass journey.
This crescent- shaped mass of shimmering water sits in the middle of a barren desert girdled by the mammoth desert mountains.
The demitasse clear turquoise waters of the lake radiate glamorous energy, you have to visit it to witness the palpable luminance of water.
Each moment of the day seems to be painting a new picture on the foamy waters of the lake.
While the day reflects the turquoise blue of the sky, dusk paints its waters in a shade of deep emerald and night time casts a tableware shimmer on its glistering waters. Hampta Pass Trek
No picture can capture the magical beauty of this fluorescent splash of blue which seems to be echoing the godly Buddhist prayers in the serene air of an thirsty geography.
The place has numerous legends associated with it, which makes it indeed a more alluring place to visit. Chandra Taal is the source of the fiery Chandra swash.
Hampta Pass Trek height
Trek Height Hampta Pass is one of those heavenly journeys that take you to a
stunning altitude of,010 bases. For a fairly short journey that can be completed in just 5 days, gaining such an astounding height is quite an achievement.
Ideal for both newcomers and educated Anyone from newcomers/ amateur pedestrians to seasoned trampers can take over the Hampta Pass Trek.
There’s no profound demand for bearing this journey. The journey poses smaller challenges as compared to other Himalayan journeys and these grueling terrains are unevenly spread in stages.
The difficulty of the pass is substantially governed by rainfall conditions and not by its hiking terrain.
Dynamic outlook Hampta Valley has a channel- like narrow terrain amended with a different ecosystem, which is a visual treat to your senses.
The most inconceivable twists in the decor leave you magical. The journey peregrinations over slinging falls, presto- flowing gutters, hanging glaciers and intriguing terrain. Hampta Pass Trek
From thick timbers at Chika giving way to wildflower meadows to desert oasis and lush green denes of Kullu leading to vertical protuberance featuring the comeuppance of Lahaul below and the girding mountains at a distance; the fleetly changing geographies make Hampta Pass one of the most dramatic crossover treks.
How to reach Manali ?
Easy Accessibility The original point of the journey is Manali which is veritably fluently accessible from the capital megacity Delhi.
Manali is roughly 550 km from Delhi and you can fluently approach it by serving Volvo, original motorcars etc. Hampta Pass Trek
The ‘touring’ starts from Chika, (100ft.) which is worth a 45 min journey down from Jobra, (800ft.) which is indeed a 2 hour drive from Manali. campground experience Distinct campgrounds throughout your journeys in different terrains of the journey is what makes it indeed more instigative.
First campground at Jobra makes you witness the lush green forests. Second campground at Jwara gives you an approach of beautiful flower beds,
The third campground videlicet Balu ka Gera has a more thirsty approach which gives you the first look of Hampta Pass. Incipiently, Shea Goru is located in the vacated geography but a green part of it.
Hampta Pass Trek Difficulty Level:-
Hampta Pass Trek is Moderate Lavel.
1st Day Jobra to Chikka is Easy day journey.
2nd day, Chikka to Ballu Ka Ghera is straightforward to moderate position. During the
3rd day, Balu Ka Ghera is around 6 to eight hours till Hampta top, alpine position of 60° t0 80° angle of pitch.
After reaching Hampta Top spend lavishing time over over and viewing the indhrarsan mountain and spiti vale over there.
And sluggishly start decending from top to Balu ka Ghera 4th day starting touring down from balu ka ghera at early morning towards chikka and Jobra this day wil be easy journey.
Balu Ka Ghera is around 6 to eight hours till Hampta top, alpine position of 60° t0 80° angle of pitch. After reaching Hampta Top spend lavishing time over over and viewing the indhrarsan mountain and spiti vale over there. Hampta Pass Trek
Hampta Pass Trek Highlights
- Spread distantly from lush green Kullu-Manali valley to the barren landscapes of Spiti, Hampta Pass Trek is on every wanderer’s bucket-list
- Travel through rugged vertical rock walls, lush green fields, trickling streams, icy waterfalls and other amazing landscapes.
- Witness the combined effect of three glissading passes on Hampta, Rohtang and Spiti – a breathtaking opportunity to behold for those with eyes to see. A surreal treat to the eyes, the three passes join together to form one long stretch of snow-covered mountains.
- Visit Chandrataal, on the 4th Day of Trek, The ‘Lake of the Moon,’ an terrific emerald crescent-fashioned lake whose color modifications at some point of the day.
- Have an opportunity to analyze the unmistakable Buddhist tradition of the occupants of Sethan who’re particular travelers from Tibet and Spiti Valley.
₹10,500 / per person
₹10,500 / per person
- TRAVEL TIPS -
NEED TRAVEL RELATED TIPS & INFORMATION
Tell us the story and your desires and we plan the perfect package that suits your needs.
All you need to do is to sit back and pack your bags.
₹6,990 / per person
OTHER TRAVEL PACKAGES
Now you already know, that we have a lot to offer. We just need your trust and time